I provide private 1:1 IELTS lessons in London.
IELTS Lesson Information:
- Preparation for the IELTS Academic or General Training test.
- Lessons aim to help students achieve a band score of 7+.
- IELTS books, materials and resources are provided for FREE.
- All lessons are private and 1:1.
- Homework is given, checked and corrected.
IELTS Lesson Detail:
- Academic or General Training Writing: Learn useful IELTS vocabulary, structure, strategy and tips for both Task 1 and Task 2.
- Academic Task 1: Line graphs, bar charts, pie charts, tables, maps, process diagrams and two/three diagram combination. I teach all of these in detail.
- General Training Task 1: Learn how to write different types of letters using informal, semi-formal and formal writing styles.
- Academic or General Training Writing Task 2: Learn about essay structure, paragraphs, supporting your ideas, strong introductions and conclusions, vocabulary for connecting sentences and paragraphs and topic-related vocabulary.
- Academic or General Training Reading: Learn an effective strategy to find information quickly and accurately, do real practice tests, see questions and answers and get important tips.
- Listening: Do real practice tests with CDs and online material and also get important tips to improve your listening score. Please note that the listening test is the same for both the Academic and General Training test.
- Speaking: Do many real practice tests under timed conditions and improve your ideas/opinions for many speaking topics. Also improve your fluency, make less grammar and pronunciation mistakes and receive helpful tips. Please note that the speaking test is the same for both the Academic and General Training test.
|Length of Lesson||Cost|
|1 hour (60 minutes)||£25|
|1.5 hours (90 minutes)||£35|
|2 hours (120 minutes)||£45|
To book a lesson or to find out more information, either phone/text me or send an email. Alternatively, you can contact me via the contact page.